For electronics around the house, like keyless entry, electronic books and glucose monitors, Energizer goes beyond the basic battery sizes to bring you the ones you need.
- Reliable, dependable power
- Used in heart rate monitors, keyless entry, glucose monitors, toys & games
- Performs in extreme temperatures from -22ºF ~ 140ºF
- Holds power for 8 years when not in use
- Cell size: 1616
- IEC: CR1616
- Volt: 3
- Replacement for: BR1616, CR1616, DL1616, ECR1616
Important: Coin Lithium batteries are not interchangeable. Both the diameter and thickness can vary based on the cell designation. While some device battery compartments may be sized in a way that different battery types can fit in the compartment, the capacities will vary by size. Energizer recommends that you use the cell designation specified by the manufacturer of your device or identified in the list provided above.
(1) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor, have doctor phone (202) 625-3333. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately. (2) Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.