Energizer has a full range of button cell batteries. Whether it’s for your watch, glucose monitor, pedometer, remote control or other small devices, we have the right battery for your needs.
For our 20mm lithium coin cell batteries, you might notice you now need a scissors to open the package … this is because Energizer is proactively addressing the threat of battery ingestion amongst children. Energizer leads the industry by being the first battery manufacturer to introduce coin lithium battery packaging that voluntarily meets the strict guidelines set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) for child resistance. We’re proud to help keep kids safe!
Visit The Battery Controlled, where you can learn more and help create awareness for this little known risk to small children.
Practice the 4 S’s of Coin Lithium Battery Safety and share this information with your friends and loved ones. Click to see full infographic.
Download the infographic
- Reliable, dependable power
- Used in heart rate monitors, keyless entry, glucose monitors, toys & games
- Performs in extreme temperatures from -22ºF ~ 140ºF
- Holds power for 8 years when not in use
- Cell size: 2016
- IEC: CR2016
- Volt: 3
- Replacement for: 280-202, 280-204, 280-206, 5000LC, BR2016, DL2016, SB-T11, ECR2016
Important: Coin Lithium batteries are not interchangeable. Both the diameter and thickness can vary based on the cell designation. While some device battery compartments may be sized in a way that different battery types can fit in the compartment, the capacities will vary by size. Energizer recommends that you use the cell designation specified by the manufacturer of your device or identified in the list provided above.
(1) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death in as little as 2 hours due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus. Immediately see doctor, have doctor phone (202) 625-3333. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries immediately. (2) Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.